Sunday, June 15, 2008

What can I swap

So I stumbled upon this great website called "Gimme the Stuff" - I looked through the list of countries and did not see Lithuania! I will be the first Lithuanian representative on the website even though I have been living in States for some time now.
The ideal swaps would be:
*anything handmade, especially from recycled materials;
*your favorite music compilations;
*folk music CD's from where you live;
*herbs and spices from where you live;
*nature pictures from where you live;
*whatever you may like to surprise me with!

Things and stuff I don't care for:
*cosmetics;
*nail polish;
*fashion magazines;

Stuff I can offer:
*Whatever you are looking for, I will try to find it! Especially stuff about and from Lithuania!
If not Lithuanian stuff, whatever you would like from Las Vegas.

Drop me a line at buzgutis@gmail.com and we will talk.

Cheers!

Eva

No comments: